Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mahirap ang Buhay

Or life is hard. Yesterday, I learned of the passing of John Heinberg, the father of one of my oldest and dearest friends, Susan Heinberg. He was 68 and died after suffering for seven months from a rare form of brain cancer.

John Heinberg was kind, charming, witty, smart and so many things anyone could wish for in a father and a husband. He will be sorely missed.

I dedicate this simple entry to John. May he find peace in the next world and may his family find some comfort and peace here on earth.

1 Comments:

Blogger D. Striley said...

I am so sorry to hear of John's passing which you posted in January. Can you tell me how to contact Susan or Bev? We were friends and neighbors for many years when they lived in Truro, in Annandale. I moved away 20 years ago, and I have lost contact.

Will you please help me reconnect?

Diane (Rosenbaum) Striley

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home